Returns and Exchanges
We strive to make the return and exchange processes as quick and painless as possible. To help us do this, please review and follow our policies below.
Exchanges are allowed within 30 days of your order. The quickest way to exchange an item is to place a new order for the appropriate item and then follow the return process below.
Returns are allowed within 30 days of your order. To receive a FULL refund, make sure you meet the following requirements. If these requirements are not met, we reserve the right to either decline the refund or charge a 20% restock fee.
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with original tags, and in their original packaging. Damaged items or items in damaged packaging due to reckless opening (e.g. ripped, scissors, razor blades, etc.) will not be accepted for return.
- Do not use the item's packaging for shipping. Ensure that the item is in its original packaging and placed into a standard shipping cardboard box, or shipping bag for small items.
- Print out the approved RMA email and put it in your return. Please write your approved RMA number on the outside of the package.
1. Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
All returns require an approved RMA number, your return will not accepted/credited if an RMA is not approved. You can open an RMA request using one of the following methods.
- Complete this form and follow the instructions there.
- Email your request to S3@deltagroupairsoft.com. Please include the following information in your email.
- Your name & order number
- Item(s) you're returning
- Reason for return(s)
2. Ship items back to us.
Within 1-2 business days you should receive an email from us with your approved RMA number. Please place all the items that were approved for RMA into a shipping box along with a printout of the approved RMA email. Then write the approved RMA number on the outside of the shipping box. Return shipments must be sent to the below address. You are responsible for all return shipping charges unless otherwise specified. Make sure to record your return shipment's tracking number and to insure the package. Delta Group Airsoft is not responsible for any lost or stolen goods.
Return Shipment address
Delta Group Airsoft
125 Route 110
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Once we receive your returned items please allow 2-4 business days for us to inspect the return and refund the item(s). Only the amount paid for the item will be returned, shipping charges are non-refundable. You will receive an automated email once your return has been refunded. Please allow 2-5 business days for this to post to your account.
The following types of items cannot be accepted for return.
- Clearance items, blowout items, wholesale items, Crypt items, and undergarments.
- Li-po batteries and disposable batteries. Most issues with Li-po batteries are caused by user error, please follow their instructions before charging and using Li-po batteries.
- Scopes, optics, tactical lights, and laser sights will not be accepted once they have been mounted to any type of gun. Please inspect your devices before mounting and using them.
We accept returns on apparel as long as it is in new condition with all tags attached. It may not have been worn, washed, dirty, or have any signs of usage. We will also not accept any apparel which is not free of dander, hair, or odors.
If returning an order and you received free items with it as part of a promotion or bundle, you must also return those items. If you're unable to do so the retail value of those items will be deducted from your return.