GATE Aster V2 MOSFET
The GATE Aster V2 is a younger brother of well-known TITAN V2. This world's first 4th generation AEG Control System is destined for most AEGs with a gearbox V2. It was designed to achieve maximum reliability at an attractive price, and offers an excellent price-performance ratio.
The Aster replaced your trigger contacts with a computerized controller equipped with innovative optical sensors, including proximity trigger sensor which offers even 250 sensitivity settings. Gain unique tactical advantage thanks to extremely fast trigger response and lots of other useful functions. ASTER's smart fuse protects your AEG’s battery, motor and the controller, even in case of reverse battery connection. This feature, along with the optical sensors, makes ASTER the most durable drop-in unit on the market. You choose how to configure ASTER – simply via trigger or through USB-Link / Blu-Link* and GATE's advanced GCS app. To enjoy full potential of ASTER, you can upgrade its firmware to ADVANCED or EXPERT.
*Blu-Link is future GATE Bluetooth® dongle
What makes ASTER so special?
- Protection against battery reverse polarity
- Proximity trigger sensor which offers even 250 possible sensitivity settings
- Option to configure its main settings simply via trigger or completely through GATE Control Station app for Android, Windows and macOS (also for iOS in 2020, after Bluetooth® dongle release)
- Built-in RGB led makes programming easier
- Removing of safety lever is not required
- No modification of gearbox shell needed, even in case of KRYTAC* and ICS (*when bolt catch lever is removed. This applies to ASTER Rev 1. Next ASTER revisions will be fully compatible with KRYTAC gearbox)
- Optical gear cam sensor supports all types of gears: Infinite Torque-up, DSG, SSG, 19-tooth and standard
- Binary trigger function as basic function
- Premium level functionality at fair price – extremely profitable price-performance ratio
- GCS app allows for making firmware updates via the internet, which enables quick applying of improvements
ASTER has optical sensors for detecting gear cam, trigger and selector position. With the GCS app, you can easily calibrate, test and adjust these sensors.
Trigger sensitivity adjustment
The trigger sensor offers you even 250 possible sensitivity settings. You do not have to disassemble your AEG. Just use GCS app to adjust the trigger to your preferences and level of skills. You can even activate 2-stage trigger and set two different trigger sensitivities. Pulling the trigger slightly produces Semi or Burst fire and pulling the trigger further produces Burst, Burst / Auto or Auto fire. The 1.5 gen. proximity trigger sensor offers the following sensitivity ranges, depending on trigger construction:
- In total: 160–250 levels
- In the first millimeter of trigger movement: 3–15 levels
If you want to enjoy 'hair trigger' function in ASTER, equip it with GATE Quantum Trigger.
Selector switching point adjustment
The selector sensor gives you an option for fine calibration of selector switching point.
Please note: Trigger sensitivity and selector switching point cannot be set while programming via trigger.
GATE Control Station™ app
ASTER and GATE Control Station give you total control of your AEG. The GCS offers you the option to:
- control your airsoft gun from smartphone with Android (also with iOS in 2020, after Bluetooth® dongle release) and PC with Windows or macOS
- simply adjust the ASTER settings
- update and upgrade firmware
- see the BB counters and Measurements statistics
- perform diagnostics and send reports
Compatible with: Most V2 gearboxes
Includes: AsterV2 MOSFET with basic firmware, "Program by trigger" card, installation kit
MOSFETs can be difficult to install, we strongly advise seeking out an experienced airsoft technician if possible to install your TITAN.